Creating ‘happy smiles’ is the core focus at Dental Aspects.
Located at the Village Fair Shopping Centre at Regents Park, Dental Aspects focuses on patient comfort, satisfaction and excellence in dental care.
State-of-the-art dentistry is provided in a modern, friendly, environment, using cutting-edge technologies including Intra-oral cameras and the latest in-chair teeth whitening machine.
The highly qualified team at Dental Aspects is passionate about caring for its patients and providing the best possible treatments.
It’s all about those happy smiles!
Dental Aspects’ range of services includes emergency dentistry; cleans and preventative care; children’s and general dentistry; root canals and TMJ; cosmetic dentistry; veneers and implants; teeth whitening and dentures.
The practice opened in 2013 and Dr Asmita Premsagar is the principal dentist and owner.
There are four other dentists, a prosthetist (who takes care of dentures) and an oral health therapist.
Support staff includes a team of nine dental assistants and receptionists.
Dental health is vital at any age and regular six-monthly visits to the dentist are recommended too maintaining good dental health.
FIVE TIPS TO IMPROVING YOUR DENTAL HEALTH
- 1. Brush twice a day with a fluoridated toothpaste.
- 2. Don’t forget to brush your tongue. The same way that you have plaque on your teeth, the white substance on your tongue is also plaque – this can contribute to bad breath.
- 3. Floss daily. Thirty five percent of the tooth surface is missed when you don’t floss. This leads to a build-up of bacteria, which causes tooth decay.
- 4. Stay hydrated with water or rinse immediately with water after drinking sugary/acidic drinks.
- 5. Always use a soft toothbrush. Hard toothbrushes can cause damage to tooth enamel and your gums to recede, which contributes to tooth sensitivity.